Formatted ASCI import

• GrahamH
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
3 years 1 month ago #1 by GrahamH
Formatted ASCI import was created by GrahamH
Hi Ian,

Would it be possible to have the ASCI import developed in such a way that it formats the pages to include page breaks and includes page total collections, element/trade collections pages, etc. In effect, formatting the excel file to resemble the PDF as printed by WinQS?

Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 years 1 month ago #2 by Ian
Replied by Ian on topic Formatted ASCI import
Hi Graham,

Thank you for your post.

The suggestions you mention are definitely on the to-do list for future development of the addin, with each trade possibly being on its own worksheet / tab.

Kind regards,
Ian

• GrahamH
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
3 years 1 month ago #3 by GrahamH
Replied by GrahamH on topic Formatted ASCI import
Thank you Ian

That would be exactly what we are looking for. Do you have a timeframe that you for this development?

Regards
Graham

More
3 years 1 month ago #4 by Ian
Replied by Ian on topic Formatted ASCI import
Hi Graham,

Unfortunately I am unable to commit to a specific timeline for this, as this is a hobby that I do as and when I have free time available. This could still take months to implement properly.

Major releases are announced via email, provided you are subscribed to the Excel Addin Newsletter.

Kind regards,
Ian